Integrate UPS with Shopify – How does UPS integrate with Shopify
Last Updated | August 24, 2023
Table of Contents
UPS Supply Chain Solutions is a logistics and transportation service provider, with over 1,000 facilities in 120 countries globally. Their service offerings are concentrated in international airfreight and marine freight, customs clearance, and contract logistics. Shopify is an e-commerce platform that serves as a marketplace for online merchants and shoppers.
Shopify has more than 1.7 million active shops. It enables businesses to create a personalized shop from the ground up with no prior expertise. The average Shopify store revenue is among the highest among rivals. You may create your own store and begin selling from the site. Shopify offers stores, payment processors, and POS apps all under one platform.
Shopify also offers third-party connections to customize shop operations to meet company needs. UPS may be linked with Shopify to provide delivery services and shipping cost estimates. Even to this day, Shopify is one of the most popular online stores.
Read Also Zoho Shopify integration
How to Seamlessly Integrate UPS with Shopify for Improved Logistics
What does the UPS Shopify integration cost?
The Shopify UPS integration cost is dependent on variable factors such as the company employees, the time constraints, the skills of the developers, and the working processes. However, a rough integration cost may be expected. The integration may cost anywhere between $300- $3000 as per the store size. For a much more specific cost, you can get in contact with Folio3, and after you provide the specific requirements, our skilled business analysts will be able to give you a precise integration cost for Shopify and UPS.
Read Also Flodesk Shopify Integration
Step by Step: UPS Shopify integration method utilized by Folio3?
Folio3 can provide customized Shopify marketplace integrations solutions. They have been providing these services for over 15 years. Based on the ISO 9001 standards, they outline the step-by-step integration process for the customers. This makes sure that the solution developed is consistently well-performing. The integration method also serves as the unique selling point for the company and has crowned them as the prime Shopify development partners for stores all over the world.
- Firstly, the client will contact Folio3 and have them arrange a meeting with the Folio3 requirement engineers. Clients can contact them over the Internet, call their offices or even walk into offices for a consultation regarding the integration solution. If available, engineers can even come to the client’s office in case of urgencies.
Read Also Shopify Connector by Intuit
- The user will have a rough draft of the solution as it is expected that the user comes completely prepared. The client will specify the requirements for their UPS Shopify solution to the requirement engineers.
- The requirement engineers will record the specifications and ask the users questions regarding the solution such as the time constraints, customized requirements, or any other integration solution. The engineers will discuss their understanding with the client as well.
- The engineer will note the requirements of the client and then consult with the domain experts to outline the best solution for the customer. For example, if you want to make a store as a supplier, the requirements will vary as compared to a retail store. This analysis makes sure that the solution provided for Shopify marketplace integration with UPS. This step makes sure you are provided with the most effective solution to be utilized in customized environments.
Read Also Printful Shopify Integration
- Then, once several integration solutions are drafted, the customer will have to choose a single Shopify UPS integration solution alongside the consultation by the consultation services. Some solutions will provide direct integrations, whereas Folio3 will also provide subsidized packages that include website design for Shopify stores. These are included in packages so even the cost becomes low. The design helps fix any incompleteness and produces a very interactive user interface.
- The client will then choose a single integration solution and close the deal with the company.
- The company then asks for access to the Shopify store, the UPS account, and any relevant data required for the solution.
- The certified Shopify developers then read the system requirement specification and start to develop the solution for the solution.
- Software quality engineers then test the software to uncover bugs and glitches. The engineers perform various testing methods that are standards such as regressive testing; which makes sure that all of the functionalities are present, load testing; these help test how well the solution can handle load such as increased traffic on your store; there are deliberate tests used to understand the stability of the solution. These ensure that a mature solution is developed.
Read Also Clover Shopify Integration
- Any edits are made to the solution if required.
- The company hands over the solution to the client once the solution is ready to deploy.
- If any post-project services were a part of the package such as solution maintenance, training, and deployment are then implemented.
This step-by-step integration method is based on international standards and is safe and secure. Folio3 as a company ensures that the best working procedures are followed to the best of standards and implemented by all of the team members. Uniform processes mean that the solution delivered is in line with your business models and goals. To make your store align with the goals you can even hire services to develop a website design for Shopify. It is most preferable to hire Folio3 as they are the Shopify experts in USA and provide very affordable rates.
Read Also Magento Shopify Integration