Last Updated | November 18, 2021
If you are involved in the e-commerce business, you must be aware of Shopify and Oracle. Every online business today makes use of e-commerce platforms such as Shopify. Shopify is the leading e-commerce platform among hosted solutions for online marketplaces. Whereas Oracle Cloud Integration is a management service that allows you to integrate your store over the internet, automate various processes, allow you to gain insight for your store in terms of sales and customer traffic, and allow you to create graphical applications.
Overview: Shopify Oracle Integration – How does it work?
Oracle can be paired with Shopify via adapters on Cloud. At first, it seems impossible to integrate these two to set up your online e-commerce business. The Shopify adapter allows a user to set up, design the outlay, allow store management across various channels of sales such as social media, website, e-commerce platforms, online marketplaces, and mobile phones. Oracle integration with Shopify will allow you to integrate Oracle and your Shopify store. By using the Shopify adapter as a trigger condition, you can successfully create a connection between your store and Oracle integration.
What are the main features of Oracle integration cloud Shopify?
The features provided by Oracle Integration cloud with Shopify partners are very powerful. Oracle Integration with Shopify will free you from having to manually enter the code for integration. This will allow you to focus on providing solutions for your e-commerce business at a fast pace. The Oracle platform includes functionalities such as:
- Pre-built integrations subsequently allow easy and quick integration.
- Insights based on artificial intelligence and machine learning. This can provide bountiful recommendations which have the potential to increase sales revenue.
- Default libraries are extensively used as adapters to make secure and corporate-level privacy.
- Simplified integration with cloud applications such as Oracle ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Oracle HCM (Human Capital management), Oracle CX (Customer experience cloud) for applications that can be on cloud or on-premise.
- Providing an easy to interact system for the user’s experience.
- Self-repairing, self-designing, and self-driving integration. This means that it is a self-sufficient platform that is less dependent on humans as compared to other cloud integration services.
How much does the Shopify Oracle integration cost?
There are generally three major factors that affect the cost of Shopify Oracle integration. It depends on the number of applications being integrated, the ability for easy integration between the applications, and the complexity of the generated workflows. Simple integration procedures start at around $15,000 (including the license fee). Complex and huge workflow integration can cost from $30,000 to $100,000. The integration process may last from a few weeks to a few months that again depending on the size of the integration.
Does Folio3 offer Shopify Oracle integration Australia?
Are you aware of the expertly-managed e-commerce solutions provided by Folio3 and are wondering if Folio3 can offer Oracle integration with Shopify services inside Australia? Then you can be relieved. Folio3 has a head office in Australia. For any queries related to your e-commerce store, you may visit the official website, where our agents will try their best to resolve your queries. You can even pay us a visit at Prime Partners Level 41, James Place, North Sydney, New South Wales 2060, Australia. You can meet with our employees, who will guide you through the Oracle integration with Shopify process. Folio3 can also take care of your integration with other content management systems such as WordPress. You can use the services Folio3 for Shopify integration with WordPress.
What are Shopify Oracle integration adapters, and how do they work?
Shopify and Oracle integrations can be performed by using adapters. Shopify adapter enhances the capabilities of your integrated platforms. It generally helps you design, set up, and manage your sales on different platforms. The adapters can create an integration with Shopify and then be configured as a trigger to establish a connection for integration with Oracle. The adapters work by providing services to the users such as:
providing targeted connection support to perform several tasks of priorities such as:
- Dealing with customer feedback.
- Generating discount schemes.
- Managing the inventory by sorting and grouping the data
- Helping the user manage Metafields results in better functionality and appearance of your store.
- Managing and tracking orders in real-time.
- Providing a good integration with Shopify Plus.
- Editing the Product Catalogs.
- Tracking the status of shipping and ensuring fulfillment of delivery.
- Manage your Shopify payments.
- Provide convertible themes on different sales channels such as mobile, laptop, computers and iPhones, etc.
Performing actions against different existing objects:
- It allows you to create new records for your Shopify account to add information regarding your products or the store.
- It can perform query handling to fetch records from your Shopify data store.
- For existing information, you can modify it in order to update records previously stored.
- You can permanently delete data records from your Shopify database.
Performing tasks when they encounter certain events from modules:
- Handle customer requests such as FAQs by providing responses to help them.
- Set up delivery profiles once orders have been confirmed/ delivered.
- Once orders are delivered, it can run fulfillment events.
- Inventory errors such as invalid data types can be dealt with without human interaction.
- Order cancellations ask customers for feedback so it can be utilized later on; the Shopify Oracle integration insights can help you boost revenue by making your store intelligent.
- Product feedback is stored respectively to customers.
How they work?
The adapters make fetching information for different product variants efficient. The Shopify adapter may expose HTTP headers as per the requirement to change any data. For different business events, the store name can be exposed so that the integration developers are able to identify the source for events. The adapters ensure the protection of Shopify APIs by safeguarding the basic authentication and security policies of Shopify. The adapters can support multi-domains. These enable target integrations to establish connections to several Shopify stores. This feature is enabled as a trigger for inbound connections; you enter connection IDs on the connection pages separated by commas. Once an event occurs on any of the related fields, the trigger is activated. For outbound connections, several of your Shopify stores can now be connected. On run-time. Your stores can now dynamically link.
Note: To ensure the best user experience, you should have a world-class website design for Shopify to attract customers. Your functionalities may be great, but if the design is unappealing, customers will not use your store and flock to stores with better designs.
Is there any plugin available for Shopify Oracle integration?
Perhaps the best Shopify Oracle integration plugin available for Shopify Oracle integration is the Shopify adapter for Oracle integration. Oracle has officially endorsed this plugin and released a complete guide regarding this plugin. The plugin is safe to use; it can secure your system from external threats, provide reliable services, and has a maintainable structure.
Note: If you have an e-commerce store on other platforms such as Magento or Woocommerce and are noticing the exponential growth of Shopify stores across the world, you can use Shopify data migration to migrate your store to Shopify.
What are the Shopify Oracle integration best practices used by folio3?
Folio3 has been providing e-commerce solutions for 15+ years. They have developed working frameworks that make sure their integration process includes the most efficient and effective practices. Practices such as efficient coding make your platform versatile and even reduce costs and development time.
- Folio3 has certified developers for e-commerce platforms who optimize data. They analyze data via caching and hashing, which results in a sizeable decrease in data processing and memory usage.
- The developers are able to schedule tasks and join them with workflows that allow for real-time trigger-based tasks. This decreases development time and allows your store to function smoothly.
- The extensive experience also allows the developers to notify the clients of percentage completions and allow you transparent monitoring of the process.
- The developers ensure that error handling and data logging is up to international standards for a better customer experience.
Folio3 is a leading Shopify e-commerce development company, and it specializes in providing e-commerce solutions so you can use their expert services for developing, migrating, integrating, and upgrading your store whenever you feel your store requires a scalability update.
Are there any Shopify Oracle integration benefits?
Oracle integration with Shopify provides the user with several benefits.
It is easier for users to integrate crucial information safely.
Due to an immense load of data on Shopify servers, it is challenging for applications to be moved to cloud-based services due to hardware limitations. This is due to most applications being designed upon primitive cloud computing architecture. Oracle integration with Shopify allows users to safely migrate their data by decreasing the complexity of the process, keeping the data unmodified, providing scaled-up architecture and resources which allow for lower latency, providing active connections to other databases, and clustering the data, so the resources are available for service.
The integration also allows you to be more productive anywhere, anytime, and at any instant. This faster integration creates a robust environment. These benefits are all possible due to:
- Data virtualization provides isolation for each user for more secure and robust usage.
- Customized security chips that keep your store protected in real-time from other unauthorized users.
- Blocking unauthorized networks means only you can access your data for Shopify.
- Virtualization of networks that allows you to support and work with other clustered architectures on the internet.
- Flexible memory storage and performance allow scalability without disruptions in case traffic on your store increases at an instant.
A very modern approach for cloud services as compared to other primitive applications.
The Shopify oracle integration insights are able to function on this modern platform. The OCI provides innovational processes for networking, computing data, and storing it for your Shopify store. In addition, this process is consistent and continues to provide modern solutions for new problems. This modern solution is thanks to the platform’s ingenious development services.
- The interfaces provided to the users are very user-friendly. Users can make use of consoles, APIs, CLIs, cloud shells and manage the resources by automation on their store.
- API designs are present, which allow the deployment of API gateways.
- Machine learning is present as the integration allows the Shopify Oracle integration insights to be presented to users to increase productivity for their Shopify store. Flexible and high-quality machine learning models allow quick deployment for these ML models.
- It is possible to develop your code offline; once you have developed a piece of code, you can then separately synchronize your code to your store once a connection is established.
- Oracle’s famed database product can be utilized. Its robust performance and cost optimization, multi-layered database management makes system management easy. These enable the agents to interact with relational databases readily and decrease the stress of managing the load for their store.
- Oracle container engine for Kubernetes is provided free of cost, unlike other vendors that charge for providing containers. This reduces the time and costs to build your cloud-native application. This results in increasing performance levels while simultaneously decreasing the cost. The Kubernetes for your application can simplify operations by providing automated updates and patches.
- The Oracle Cloud infrastructure also provides real-time streaming services. Apache-Kafka compatible event streaming is possible due to the OCI supporting this service.
- The Oracle integration with Shopify provides users visibility and artificial intelligence-driven actions to provide insights to make management efficient across every layer. Increased automation provides results that give the user valuable insight into the business.
Providing automated services, making interaction with your integrated store effective and efficient.
Services such as performance tuning and patching of the databases and operating systems are automated. These prevent misconfiguring and poorly optimizing your platform. As a result, there are no incorrect security patches that make the system vulnerable to external or internal threats. Automation also reduces the probability of a human error occurring. These are achieved by:
- Automating distribution of databases and the automatic computing of instances.
- Automatically providing the user services according to their access level.
- Encryption services are automated.
- Self-regulating patching and updating the platforms.
- Scaling available resources as the demand for them changes.
- Performance tuning is completely independent of human interaction.
- Data warehouses are operated by the system, which results in a 62% decrease in operating costs.
- The transaction system is automated.
Note: If you use SAP as your accounting software, and the manual data entry of your Shopify data on your SAP software is painstakingly slow and erroneous, you can perform Shopify SAP integration to increase efficiency and allow you to effectively utilize your time.
Hybrid cloud strategies are easily implemented by Oracle integration with Shopify.
The architecture for Oracle cloud is designed to support a range of deployment options for customers. Customers can manage their respective region’s services easily from their data centers. The hybrid model decreases latency issues. They can modernize their Shopify platform in terms of performance value. This is achieved by:
- Dedicated distributed regions are serviced respectively by 34 cloud regions operating in over 17 countries. Oracle has dedicated commercial servers in Australia, the United States of America, Japan, India, Brazil, and Germany, which covers the Australian region, North American region, the East Asian region, South American region, South Asian region, and European region, respectively.
- Also, Oracle Roving Edge infrastructure allows the deployment of the data outside a data center to be accelerated. Oracle REI allows your Shopify data to be processed faster at locations that are at the edge of networks or otherwise at disconnected locations.
The highest priority for a secure system is provided free, unlike other platforms.
On Shopify, payments have to be made. So the data of the customer is saved to later be used in providing secure transactions, storing order records, and viewing critical card information. A breach in security means that a store owner can lose customers to fraudulent transactions. The history of the transactions can be lost, or even the whole store can be compromised. This calls for extreme security measures. Normally, if you wouldn’t use Oracle, you would have to pay thousands of dollars for security, but Oracle provides security measures at the highest level, that too free of cost. Oracle provides security by using professional approaches such as:
- Threats are tracked in real-time. These track real-time server attacks and actively block them to prevent denial of service attacks. Such MAC addresses are blocked to prevent them from attacking the servers again later on.
- Different regions have their Oracle security zones enforce security policies for the cloud compartments which make up the Oracle cloud infrastructure. These zones make use of the best security practices to ensure your Shopify store is safe and secure.
- In case the system configuration is altered, Oracle Cloud Guard has the ability to detect misconfigured resources and any malicious activity across the servers. Furthermore, any inconsistency is automatically standardized.
Note: You can even integrate your choice of payment processor. The popularity of Stripe has increased after companies such as Lyft, Pinterest, and Under Armour rely on Stripe for their payment processing. You can perform Shopify Stripe Integration on your e-commerce store to add this popular and secure payment processor to facilitate your customers.
What are the useful Shopify oracle integration insights that you must know?
Once your integration has taken place, you now have a very powerful integrated solution at your disposal. There are Shopify Oracle integration insights you should be aware of and also understand how you may utilize them to increase sales revenue and help your business grow.
Study abandonment rates at checkout of Shopify products.
You should keep track of orders that the customer added to their shopping carts but did not complete the sales. This abandonment rate can be made a separate field and can include information on the customers, products, and the cited reason for cancellation. With this field, you can determine which products are most commonly abandoned and why. You can use the conclusion to plan analysis for your future products and customer base.
Deal with your Shopify customers according to their behaviors.
The integration will allow you to add information as you please and store it. You can retrieve customer details such as email address, mailing address and their name, etc. You can analyze the customer’s behavior, such as their last order, total money spent, or how many orders they make. By using this data, you can target market your customers.
Study your store orders and products to provide the best services to customers.
You can discover patterns in your data which can then be used to build your store policies and allow for better marketing. You can group which orders are the most profitable.
Moreover, you may track the exchange of funds occurring. You can view your store from a sales point of view to understand your performance. You can have instant access to all orders and related fields such as order status and customer contact. This way you can provide the best service to customers.
Track the transactions on your Shopify store.
Suppose you track the transfer of funds that occur in your store, including types such as completed sales, refunds, or canceled orders. You can track the revenue generated and the estimated profit you missed out on. You can also monitor the most returned orders of products that were refunded the most. Moreover, you can view their details and help you understand which products are not performing the best and why.
What is the oracle integration cloud Shopify pricing?
The price of Oracle integration with Shopify will cost you a minimum of $15,000 and can go up to $100,000. If you then want maintenance services, they average at $1500 per month. If you separately use the services, the costs keep on increasing. So, it is better to employ a Shopify e-commerce development company so it can provide you with an affordable package for your business. This helps maintain and upgrade your store while you focus on the product side.
Using the Oracle integration with Shopify, we can increase our sales, reduce manual data entry errors, provide better customer services, make our platform smart in terms of detecting patterns, and plan for better marketing strategies. These benefits can only be achieved if your platform is integrated expertly. To ensure that this process is performed optimally, you should preferably employ companies that provide e-commerce integration solutions. One of the most experienced, professional, and affordable service providers in this domain is Folio3 which has been providing its services since the year 2000 and continues to do so expertly alongside providing affordable packages to customers.
Q)What is the oracle integration cloud Shopify?
A)The Oracle integration cloud for Shopify is an e-commerce solution that will integrate your Shopify store with Oracle cloud. Oracle Cloud is a cloud computing service provided by the Oracle Corporation to help you to manage your data storage, network and service you through the network of the Oracle Corporation. Their integration will allow you to easily synchronize the customer orders, billing details, inventory, and refunds between your Shopify store and your back-end office. Instead of performing the integration yourself, it is more rational that you employ companies such as Folio3 that have been providing customized e-commerce solutions for over 15 years. By using their services, you can ensure: your data is not lost in the process, your Shopify store and Oracle cloud integration produce a smooth result, optimize data management, and make your store stands out performance-wise.
Q)What should you consider when opting for Shopify oracle integration?
A)There are several factors to consider before you opt for Shopify Oracle integration.
Are you losing time to manual data entry of your Shopify Store?
If your time is being wasted due to updating your data from one platform to the other, subsequently losing time and increasing operating costs, you can use Shopify Oracle Integration. This will stop the drain of resources for your staff and system and skip this tedious process. With this integration, you can automate the process, and changes in data can be reflected everywhere.
Is your application duplicating data and causing errors?
The process of manual data entry brings an added factor of human error. Whilst the staff enters information repetitively; there are always going to be errors. These mistakes can increase errors and even increase the time consumption to fix the error.
Are you lagging behind common trends and unable to keep with the changing market?
If you see that you are unable to provide customers with their desirable products while other stores are easily keeping up with the demand, it can be inferred that your application lacks insight. By using Oracle integration with Shopify, your application becomes smarted as it can uncover patterns. This will allow you to draft marketing plans for the future beforehand. This will mean you can be ahead of the market and plan for the coming times, and be able to meet the demand of the product. Also, this will make your business scalable and deal with events well. For example, if you see an increase in the sale of blankets, you can understand that winter is approaching. You can use this inference to your advantage and start to sell winter products in your store to increase revenue.
Q)Does Folio3 offer Shopify oracle adapter integration?
A)Folio3 offers Shopify Oracle adapter integration services. Folio3 specializes in developing Shopify integration solutions that can connect your e-commerce storefront to other systems. These systems can be cloud services such as Oracle, social media platforms such as Facebook marketplace, or other e-commerce stores such as Amazon or Magento. Folio3 can provide you with customized solutions that are affordable in price, efficient for usability, and professionally designed to give a corporate touch to your store. They are able to do so due to following practices such as efficient coding, extensively experienced developers, and optimizing data management.