What are the Benefits of Integration Magento Store with eBay?
Last Updated | July 4, 2023
Table of Contents
Magento eBay Integration
Magento is an eCommerce that is built-in PHP and is now acquired by Adobe in 2018. It stands among the top eCommerce platforms in the USA and increasing its popularity around the globe as well. It is considered a one-stop eCommerce platform for all your online business requirements. It is built on an open-source technology that allows all your transactions agile and swiftly.
It gives you the ability to control the look, functionality, and content of your online eCommerce store without making any compromises on the shopping experience of your customers. Magento 2 gives you the freedom for using a variety of useful tools and features – including marketing, search engine optimization, and catalogue-management tools.
eBay is a shopping website that is widely known for its two features; auction and consumer to consumer sales. As a sales channel, it is very famous among the online business community because it not only generate local but international sales as well as it is available in many different countries.
You can create your account on it as seller and consumer both. The account charges no fee if you are signing up as a buyer. However, a fee is charged on your seller’s account that too depends on what features or services you are using on eBay.
How to integrate Magento with eBay?
For the integration Magento Store with eBay, you will need to have a developer code. This will make integration easy for you or you can choose one from several extensions that add this functionality to Magento; because thankfully, there is an abundance of these extensions to choose from in Magento Marketplace so that you can successfully integrate with eBay.
Read Also Shopify To eBay Integration
Follow these steps to integrate the two marketplaces;
- Log in to your Magento store account to access Magento Marketplace
- Find M2E Pro extension in the Magento Marketplace and buy it.
- Install this M2E extension; it will redirect you to your Access Keys
- Create a New Access Key after getting redirected to your automated My Access Keys. It is important to create a new key so that the extension can sync with your Magento component manager.
- Go to System > Web Setup Wizard > Component Manager. Sign in to sync Magento Component Manager.
- Click the link to install given under New Purchases.
- Select M2E Pro extension you have purchased and click the link to install it.
- Click the instal tab after the backup is completed.
Read Also: Shopify Integration with Quickbooks
What are the benefits of Magento eBay Integration?
Magento eBay integration improves your overall data management system along with improving imports and exports which helps a lot in expanding your business in local and international markets. This is why connecting your Magento store to eBay because it ensures a higher reach of your products to a much wider audience; resultantly you get to raise significantly higher revenue.
Some of the major benefits to extract from this fruitful integration of eBay with Magento Website Development Services are;
- Product listing is unlimited and for a Lifetime with eBay.
- It makes it easy to manage the system in bulk and uploading of products.
- It makes real-time synchronization of discounts and product prices.
- It improves lead conversions and traffic channels.
- Your Magento store with eBay integration magnifies your business growth 10 times more.
- It makes a great impact on conversions with access to a loyal customer base.
- It offers a unique feature ‘Auctioning’ your product; it means no product will reserve your logistics real estate unnecessarily.
- It gives you faster pay-off facilities, you get your transactions as soon as the customer pays for their order.
Why do you need to integrate Magento Store with eBay?
eBay is the best B2B and B2C marketplace as it is a global market leader at present. eBay provides an open-source eBay market API for easy integration of Magento. Once the request for Magento integration services is approved by eBay, you become a partner with the global market leader and can expand your business and sales with ease.
When the integration Magento store with eBay is done, you can easily do the following with your integrated store;
- You get to map several categories of your Magento store as a single category on eBay.
- You get to create a profile-based account where you can upload assigned products with ease.
- You get to have synchronized inventory and product listing set up among Magento and eBay.
- You get an automatic ordering system where your Magento catalogue and eBay product listing get synchronized with each other.
- You get the easy product listing imported with eBay. The publishing of these imported catalogues also become very with it.
- You also get to integrate third party software like ShipWorks, FBA, and via a CSV file on eBay.
Why choose Folio3 for Magento eBay Integration Services?
At Folio3, our teams work beyond their capacity to ensure you make the right decision about the right eCommerce platforms for increased sales. We provide customized and user-friendly solutions for your eCommerce store according to your business requirements. Our approach to work is client-centric and caters for everything they need.
- We have the best team of experts who have the required knowledge and experience in the integration of different marketplaces.
- At Folio3 you are provided with a cost-effective solution to meet all your eCommerce business needs.
- We provide highly scalable and custom-made solutions to our clients that will help them to grow their online business extensively.
- Folio3 provide your eCommerce store with the best of our resources and tools, a one-stop solution for managing everything from product inventory to order management and shipping.
Read Also Shopify SYSPRO Connector
We integrate your online store with multiple channels for a smooth user experience between both your marketplace and the web store.
We ensure that your products are well synchronized through eBay integration with your eCommerce store.
You must have been left in awe by the simplicity yet compelling need to integrate eBay with your Magento store. If you node your head in affirmation, we are glad this article has been a success in convincing you to broaden your horizons. Let his integration be the flag bearer of your eCommerce Store success.