Last Updated | October 15, 2021
Magento is a leading eCommerce web development platform that is widely used by eCommerce stores worldwide. It’s a robust, flexible and scalable platform that’s ideal for eCommerce stores with higher SKU numbers and significant traffic. If you have experience managing an online store, you would know the various challenges involved in dealing with day to day tasks. To be able to successfully overcome those challenges and succeed in the online industry, you need a highly efficient, customer-oriented and responsive platform like Magento that offers robust functionalities, unmatched scalability, and high-level customization features.
The only problem with Magento is the complicated development process. Unlike Shopify, BigCommerce or some other interactive eCommerce web development platforms, Magento comes with a complex coding intensive development process. This means that online merchants must hire professional Magento Development Company or hire Magento developers who can do the job expertly.
Well, in this blog, we have come up with a detailed explanation of how you can hire Magento developers in the USA and the cost of Magento web development. So, let’s get started!
Why are Magento Developers in Demand?
As mentioned above, Magento is a comprehensive and powerful eCommerce web development platform that enable eCommerce storeowners to leverage advanced features and functionalities to compete, sustain and grow. However, as a coding-intensive platform, online merchants most of the time require professional development services to exploit the platform’s full potential. Below we have mentioned some statistics that explain the massive demand of Magento Developers;
- Magento store owners tend to grow 3X faster in their domain as compared to their counterparts
- In the USA alone, there are nearly 250,000 Magento powered websites
- Magento accounts for nearly 1.2% of the total web usage, with over 800,000 websites being powered by the platform
- Magento platform is powering some of the biggest retailers worldwide, including Adidas, Walmart, and others.
- Magento is currently the 7th most widely used CMS globally.
- The latest Magento version 2.3.2 was launched in June 2019.
Today, Magento is the preferred eCommerce web development platform for the biggest retail companies, with a total worth of over USD 50 billion. Nestle, Nike, and Samsung are giants that use Magento to maintain their online presence and compete. So, if you, too, are looking to expand your online presence with a powerful platform, you should definitely move to the Magento platform now!
However, before you could make a move, you would need to hire Magento developers since that’s the only way you can exploit the full potential of the platforms (unless you maintain an in-house development team).
Now, when it comes to hiring Magento developers in the USA, you need to consider various aspects like the cost of development, the experience, expertise, certifications and others. All of these may take considerable time; however, the time invested here would definitely benefit you during and after the project, as you will be working with a team that knows the platform and how to deliver a functional and customer-oriented website.
To give you a better idea of why hiring the right Magento developer is essential, let’s see some of the benefits you may reap from your choice of the developer;
What is the benefit to Hire Magento 2 Developers for Thriving eCommerce Business?
With the massive competition in the online industry, it is important for all online merchants to have a highly functional, customer-oriented, interactive and high-performing website to attract and retain customers. Here’s how professional Magento developers can help you with your quest;
- Developing business strategies
- Professional Magento developers will understand the scope of the work to design a comprehensive business plan before starting the project
- They will analyze and assess your business competitors to identify the existing gaps and expertly covering those gaps
- They will ensure smooth work progress without any delays or confusions
- Developing customer-centric features
- Professional Magento Development Companies would understand the importance of creating a customer-centric interface and a friendly user experience that would attract and retain customers
- They will use the latest tools to develop a high-performing user-oriented website design to appease visitors and convert them to customers.
- Custom-built solutions
- An experienced and professional Magento Development company would be able to offer custom solutions including Magento Integration services or Magento B2B development services to meet your unique business needs
- They will have the required expertise and experience to deliver you the best front-end and back-end features with the custom development services
- Ensuring on-time delivery
- – A professional development company will ensure that your project progresses smoothly and there are no delays in the project timeline
- – They will also update you for any unforeseen difficulty that may delay the project and will put in all efforts to keep up with the timeline
Magento B2B Pricing: Understanding Website Development Cost
The pricing of Magento B2B development will ultimately depend on various features, including the size of the store, customization level, number of SKUs, and the company of your choice. Generally, any experienced development company will understand the scope of the project before giving a flat quotation. Whereas, if you hire Magento developers in the USA, they generally charge on a per hour basis, which may vary as per the experience and expertise of the developer.
Magento Certified Developers by Folio3 Serving Various Industry Verticals
Folio3 is a leading California based Magento development company with over a decade of experience delivering innovative eCommerce business solutions to global businesses of all sizes. As a Certified Magento Solution Partner, Folio3 has one of the most experienced and skilful developers ready to deliver custom Magento development solutions tailored to meet unique business needs. As a premium Magento development agency, we cover all industry verticals, including; Magento design services, Magento integration services, Magento 2 upgrade services, custom Magento extension services, Magento migration services, and 24/7 Magento support services.
To know more about our services and solutions for Magento website development, you can get in touch with our Magento experts!
What are Adobe Certified Magento Developers?
Adobe Certified Magento Developers are Magento developers who have cleared the Adobe Developer exam. The certification represents the skills and knowledge of developers to deliver high-quality custom Magento 2 solutions.
Find top skilled Magento Development Services at Folio3
From aspiring entrepreneurial startups to growing SMEs and Fortune 500 companies, Folio3 has delivered custom Magento solutions to hundreds of companies worldwide.
If you, too, are looking for reliable and affordable Magento development solutions, get in touch with our Magento development team today and let us help you grow your business to new horizons.
As a complex platform, very few businesses have the in-house technical resources required to develop functional and high-performing Magento websites. If you are looking to bid into the online marketplace with Magento, the best way is to hire professional Magento developers in the USA, who can deliver you effective, efficient Magento websites you need to compete and grow in the online industry.
The cost of a Magento store will depend on various features, including the website’s size, customization required, business models and others. Generally, if you are looking for a basic Magento website development, the pricing may range from USD 20,000 to USD 40,000. Alternatively, if you are looking for custom Magento development services, the prices may range from USD 50,000 to USD 10,000+.
The best approach to hire an SEO expert for the Magento store is to choose a development agency that also offers SEO services. That’s because they will have a prior understanding of SEO and will ensure to create a website that’s search engine friendly and can easily be ranked on top of search engine ranking pages (SERPs)
Magento offers the store view functionality by default. This feature can be used to create multiple store views in multiple languages. You can easily define the languages of your choice in the functionality to support multiple languages in your Magento store.
The best way to improve mobile speed for Magento 2 stores is to use a simpler and lighter design. This would involve tweaking the website’s architectural structure and eliminating the heavy elements from the design.
5) How much does it cost to hire a Magento development company in the US?
The exact price of Magento web development will depend on various aspects, including the design features, customizations, business model, and the development model. A development agency will typically charge anywhere from USD 10,000 to USD 100,000+ (depending on the size and complexity of the project). Alternative, a freelance web developer may charge anywhere from USD 20 per hour to USD 100 per hour.