Integrate Klaviyo with Shopify – Detailed Guide for Quick Setup
Last Updated | April 22, 2023
Table of Contents
Integrate Klaviyo with Shopify – Detailed Guide
Marketing is an undeniable part of every business, but it’s not a straightforward process, which means automating the marketing engagement will help yield promising outcomes with convenience. That being said, if you are running a Shopify store and want to automate store marketing, Shopify Klaviyo integration is your ultimate answer.
Ranging from marketing automation to eCommerce email marketing and SMS marketing, the integration will assist you (did we mention it helps increase the sales?). Klaviyo delivers advanced features, which is why it has become a preferred Shopify app for improving lifetime value. The integration provides highly targeted emails to the customers by implementing a list creation feature.
On top of everything, it helps analyze and track the email marketing campaigns, prebuild the email flows, and deliver emails according to the set schedule. Now, if that’s something you would want for your Shopify store, we are sharing the Klaviyo Shopify guide with you!
Klaviyo Shopify Integration – Overview
This is a marketing platform that empowers online businesses to create customer-oriented, personalized, and dynamic experiences for the customers. It works with a variety of marketing channels, including web, SMS, in-app alerts, and emails. It comes with user-friendly features, such as platform integrations, performance reporting, and audience segmentation.
In addition, it uses customer purchasing and interaction patterns, purchasing history, viewing history, and marketing campaign implementation to deliver promised outcomes. It has reliable integration support available and can support multiple eCommerce platforms, payment processors, and marketing, so marketers can use data from different platforms.
Moreover, the businesses can use the performance dashboard to analyze the marketing campaigns by tracking refunding requests, visitors’ activities, most-purchased products, and recently-purchased products, along with the revenue generated from campaigns. Klaviyo allows businesses to categorize customers based on their purchasing patterns.
They have an extensive library of email templates, so you can go through the list and find the best one that aligns with the brand and product range. Also, the design editor allows the users to modify the templates by changing themes, colors, graphics, and fonts. As far as integration is concerned, it can organize the data in one place, easing the integration.
Klaviyo has ROI reporting features to help determine the potential revenue generation by implementing email marketing. There are also pre-designed auto-responders to make more profits by ensuring quick replies.
Shopify is a well-known eCommerce platform and has become a prime choice to create an online storefront and a POS system for retail brands. This eCommerce platform allows businesses to develop offline as well as online stores. This cloud-based SaaS platform streamlines product selling and allows seamless business operations.
By modifying the website and selling the business products, the store can be expanded. It comes with a wide range of pricing plans, making it suitable for enterprises as well as startups. It has easy-to-use templates which allow the users to customize the website/store. Shopify has a convenient setup, and the availability of professional templates will help create a captivating online store.
What we love about Shopify is its ability to integrate with other apps and platforms, promising better customization. In addition, it has top-notch security and encryption standards, and not to forget, the SEO feature is perfect for increasing store visibility. Lastly, Shopify website builder eases the store development.
How To Connect Klaviyo With Shopify?
This integration is quite popular, but not everyone is tech-savvy enough to handle the integration. If you are one such person, you can hire the Shopify design agency or Shopify integration services to handle the integration for you. On the contrary, if you can manage some nitty-gritty on your own, we are sharing some valuable tips on how you can connect Klaviyo with Shopify!
- First of all, you need to open the Klaviyo account and look for the integrations tab. From this tab, open Shopify integration, and you will be taken to the Shopify integration window.
- Once you’ve configured these additional settings, connect Shopify, and taken to the Shopify profile.
- Lastly, install the Shopify app by tapping on the install option, and your Shopify store will be connected to Klaviyo.
Does Folio3 Offer Klaviyo Shopify Integration In US, UK, And Canada?
Yes, Folio3 offers Klaviyo Shopify integration in the US, UK, and Canada. In fact, they are one of the best agencies for Shopify app development US. In fact, Folio3 has two offices in the US, one in Canada and one in the UK. That being said, you can share your integration needs with them, and they will create a seamless integration for your Shopify store. In addition to Klaviyo integration, Folio3 also offers Shopify integration with Stripe, Shopify integration with Amazon, and Shopify integration with QuickBooks.
What Is The Klaviyo With Shopify Integration Cost?
Klaviyo Shopify pricing depends on which plans you purchase for the individual platforms. For this reason, we are sharing the pricing information of both Shopify and Klaviyo, such as;
- Klaviyo – they have an overall cost-effective choice that offers features for SMS, email, and both. It comes with a free version, while the paid version has a free trial. The monthly subscription price is around $20 for a month, which is perfect for small-scale eCommerce stores.
- Shopify – it comes with a variety of pricing plans to meet the different needs of the users. The paid plans have a 14-days free trial available, and you can upgrade the subscription to scale up the functionality. The basic plan is $29 for a month, while the advanced plan costs $299
When you choose the desired plan for Shopify and Klaviyo, you can find out the specific costs by adding the integration fee.
What Are The Benefits Of Klaviyo Shopify Setup?
With the integration of Shopify and Klaviyo, the brands will be able to send accurately targeted and personalized communication within seconds. Klaviyo will be able to gather and store the relevant data regarding the customers, so brands can create a memorable customer experience and develop a valuable relationship with the customers. Moreover, it will enhance sales.
With the trigger flows, the email marketing automation will be automated by utilizing the filters, dates, list membership, events, and splits for optimization. The store owners will be able to set the customer segments after determining their profile characteristics, purchasing patterns, and location. Also, it delivers top-notch data science to create predictions for delivering a personalized experience.
The integration creates a fully integrated lifecycle engagement to deliver branded and targeted marketing emails. In addition, it allows brands to communicate and engage with the customers through various channels and utilize predictions to target more valuable customers. On top of everything, there are one-click integrations available with Klaviyo to extract business data easily.
To summarize, the integration takes a few minutes because the data synchronization is automated and assists with marketing communication. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that this integration helps implement the digital marketing strategy, promising automated business flows and lead generation.
Is Klaviyo And Shopify Integration Possible Without Syncing The Data?
Yes, it is possible to integrate Shopify and Klaviyo without syncing the data. This is because the users have the option to synchronize the changes in profile fields. This is a useful feature, but you’ve to remain cautious because people often overwrite the fields, and data synced through other integrations in the Klaviyo account.
How To Sync Shopify Email Subscribers To A Klaviyo List?
For syncing the Shopify email subscribers to the Klaviyo list, you need to open the integrations option and choose Shopify. From this tab, tap on “collect email subscribers,” and Klaviyo will automatically sync to the email subscribers of Shopify. On the other hand, if you sync them manually, they won’t show up in Klaviyo until a new order is placed after the integration.
What Are The Best Klaviyo Shopify Tags?
Klaviyo Shopify tags is a new term out there, and these tags are allocated as customized properties to every customer’s profile on Klaviyo (everyone who was synced during the integration). There are different types of tags out there, and Shopify tags are one of them. This tag helps store the information as listed data. That’s because these tags utilized when various tags are applied to one customer.
With the tags, the users can label the customer segments, lists, flows, and campaigns, and they can also be categorized into tagging groups. With tags, the items can be organized, streamlining the store’s workflow and optimizing business operations. There are different types of tags, and all of them have different functions, such as;
- The tags can demonstrate which communication stag is being used in the marketing funnel.
- Tags can help organize the marketing campaigns, segments, and lists while making them more accessible.
- The tags can help delineate the personnel’s responsibilities and the entire team, especially for the businesses working with various departments.
- It helps send specific campaigns to different segments, and tags can help with the organization of these segments.
What Are The Shopify Klaviyo Features?
With Shopify and Klaviyo integration, the store operations will be more efficient, and the customer relationship will be improved. In addition, this integration comes with the following features;
- Full Data Sync – it allows complete sync of data (customer and orders) and keeps it automatic, so you don’t have to worry about development and servers.
- Prebuilt Templates – it has a wide range of prebuilt templates for email marketing.
- Codeless Functionality – there are signup forms available for quick integration and don’t require any coding.
- Coupons – it allows the shop owners to send coupons to their customers
- Data Enrichment – it offers automated data synchronization, particularly the data related to catalogs, order events, and checkout.
- Alerts – the customers can be sent alerts automatically, such as for new product launches and products that are out of stock.
- Product Suggestions – once integrated, it automates product suggestions to the customers, depending on their purchasing history.
- Customer Predictions – it can predict the churning and lifetime value for customers.
What Is The Klaviyo Shopify Integration Pricing That Folio3 Offers In the US?
Folio3, known to offer one of the best Shopify eCommerce integration services as they are a team of certified Shopify experts. That being said, they offer Klaviyo integration and have different pricing options available to meet your store’s unique needs. The pricing plans are not available for everyone, but you can call their customer support to get a free quote (they are all affordable, don’t worry!). Also, Folio3 has two offices in California, US, so you can visit their office as well.
Read Also Klaviyo Email and SMS legacy Form
Is It Possible to Integrate Klaviyo App with Shopify Store?
Yes, it is possible to integrate Klaviyo app with the Shopify store, and it’s pretty rapid. It can synchronize the data automatically to streamline marketing and store communication. In fact, there are two ways of going ahead with the integration. To begin with, you can integrate them through the Klaviyo setup wizard, especially if you are a new store. Secondly, you can also complete the integration through Klaviyo’s integration tab.
How to Hire the Best Shopify Klaviyo Integration Company?
Preparing The Project Prerequisites
It’s important to know the project’s prerequisites since it helps determine the primary needs of the store. It is better to research different brands and their strategies and understand what features could be beneficial. We suggest to create Shopify Klaviyo integration documentation since it helps keep an eye on the important details and ensure you don’t forget something. For creating the document, it’s important to write down the categories, requirements, objectives, and current processes.
Budget is one of the top considerations that should be on your list of factors to consider while hiring the Shopify integration experts. So, consider how much funding is available for hiring experts for the integration. Make sure that you also consider the training costs needed to train your staff about the new technology.
It’s needless to say that there is an array of Shopify design agencies out there, and shortlisting them will help make a wise choice. The right way of shortlisting the companies is by determining your budget and their performance rating. You can also set an appointment to assess their expertise on different integration topics and the timeframe they will take need. In simpler words, you have to hold a discussion.
When you have discussed and found the right integration partner, you need to determine the project timeline. Make sure that you discuss the integration project (make it thorough). Once you discuss the project, work on fixing the timeline and the deliverables.
Certification & Portfolio
Before you sign that agreement, make sure that you check the certifications that a company has. This will ensure that they are knowledgeable enough to handle your store integration. If they have all the right certifications, you must check out their portfolio related to Shopify integrations. The portfolio will help gather information about their expertise on the matter and quality of work.
Testimonials & Support
To begin with, you need to ask for testimonials. If they have a website, we are sure that they have uploaded the testimonials there, so check them out. Checking the testimonials will help get more information about their performance. Moreover, you must check if they will provide post-development support. So, do you know how to hire Shopify experts now?
What Are the Best Shopify Klaviyo Email Marketing Tools?
Klaviyo is already an email marketing tool integrated with Shopify to yield higher visibility and more customers. However, there are some essential tools or functionalities that you must use with this integration, including;
- Forms –make sure to use forms that can be directly integrated with Shopify. Generally, when Shopify connected with Klaviyo and the integration is complete, the forms will be synced as well; also, you won’t need to do any coding.
- Contact Synchronization –the purchasing history and contact information of new and previous customers need to go directly to Klaviyo. This tool is important for importing the Shopify contacts and setting the subscription status.
- Segment –the tool needs to allow you to make customer segments, depending on the customers’ purchasing patterns, and Klaviyo does that. In addition, it will enable product tracking.
- Automated Campaigns– this is a must-have functionality because it helps increase sales. Some of the automated campaigns include upselling and cross-selling promotions, product suggestion emails, abandoned carts, and order confirmations.
- Reporting – the email marketing tool helps report how much profits earned through a specific email campaign
- Email Editor –having a design editor which allows modifications in email templates is a reliable option. This is because it helps create email campaigns.
Why Is Klaviyo Shopify Not Syncing?
The syncing is adversely impacted when the integration not implemented properly or if there is some bug. By following the below-mentioned steps, you can troubleshoot the syncing issue;
- Open the integrations tab in Klaviyo and look for Shopify
- Tap on the View Settings button and tap on Update Shopify Settings
- Then, click on the Update Integration Settings
- At the top of the page, there will be a confirmation popup, and you won’t have the syncing issue
What’s The Free Way of Creating A Lead Capture Landing Page For Shopify (Ideally With Klaviyo Integration)?
Klaviyo is the email marketing platform which means you cannot create a landing page for Shopify. However, it can help create the subscribe page, which allows the customers to hit the signup button. On the other hand, if you particularly want a landing page, you should opt for a third-party landing platform.
Does Folio3 Provide Full-Time Klaviyo Shopify Integration Support?
Yes, Folio3 provides full-time integration support for Klaviyo and Shopify integration. In addition, they offer support for other integrations, such as Amazon, Stripe, QuickBooks, and more.