Last Updated | March 22, 2022
What is a Theme?
The meaning of the word ‘Theme’ may vary on the context you are looking at it, if you are looking at a theme in the realm of eCommerce Platform; Magento etc., then here is your answer ‘a theme is nothing more than an ingredient of the Magento application.”
Why Do You Need a Theme?
A majority of people trying to build their businesses online always have a very common question in mind ‘Does my business need a Magento2 theme? Let us remind you that your eCommerce website is the digital face of your online business. Hence, it becomes a very crucial decision to make to transform your eCommerce storefront into an appealing and customer-friendly web store to increase your customers and sales. This is where a customized Magento 2 theme development comes to your rescue.
What is a Magento 2 Theme Development?
Magento 2 Theme Development allows your eCommerce to have a consistent and appealing look and feel to your online storefront. You can choose a combination of a variety of customized templates, designs, styles, layouts, or images. They add the extra oomph to your storefront.
What are the requirements for Magento 2 Theme Development?
If you are intending to develop a customized Magento 2 theme, you have to have the following prerequisites or requirements in your mind;
- You should either have coding experience to work on Magento or you should hire Magento 2 developers to get it done. If you don’t have a Magento 2 running, Folio3 can help you with it, and all your Magento theme customizations and requirements.
- To ensure compatibility, upgradability, and easy maintenance navigate clearly of modifying the out-of-the-box Magento themes. Preferably, you need to create a new custom-made theme for designing a customized Magento storefront.
- You need to have a fixed Magento application to the developer mode.
- You need to make sure that you have Magento 2 installed on your localhost and running flawlessly with access to the frontend and backend.
What are the best Magento 2 themes for an eCommerce Store?
We have gladly have gathered a list of the Best Magento 2 Themes for all the eCommerce websites gaining traffics mostly through mobile phone customers. The list is based on the highest ratings and reviews from Themeforest from real-time buyers. The Magento 2 pricing can range anywhere from $83 to $99 for each theme. Here’s what we have compiled for you!
- Porto – Ultimate Responsive Magento Theme
- Ultimo – Fluid Responsive Magento Theme
- Fastest – Magento Multipurpose Responsive Theme
- Market – Premium Responsive Magento Theme
- Novetty – Fastest Magento 2 Theme
- Athlete – Fluid Responsive Magento Theme
- UB TREX PRO by Uber Themes
How can you change Magento 2 Theme?
Magento 2 themes are not that difficult to change. The following steps described below are in accordance with the latest version of Magento 2 theme development.
Step by step Guide to Change theme in Magento 2
1. Log in to your Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to Content > Design > Configuration.
3. Click Edit theme.
4. In the Applied Theme dropdown, select the theme you want to change to
Magento stands in the top tier of the best eCommerce platforms to launch your online stores for your business. It takes care of all the needs of different businesses with their unique and different business models. But do take your business’s needs and requirements under consideration when choosing from the Magento 2 theme premium themes and templates. To ensure that the theme looks and feels perfect and doesn’t compromise in any way on usability and search optimization.
The webpage performance in terms of webpage load time, search result rankings, and the bounce rate is a few things you must make sure are included. On the other hand, you should also keep an eye on the reviews section, the suggestions, and the comments section from the customers to help you in understanding what your targeted audience requires, and whether the webpage needs an overall cosmetic overhaul or a structural change in it.
What is a Magento theme?
Magento theme is a core component for your entire eCommerce storefront when you talk about it concerning its consistent aesthetic and mood. By combining several different custom templates, designs, styles, or images developments, you get the liberty of improving the visual appeal of areas like the Magento admin panel and storefront. They offer an easy, convenient, and very cost-effective solution for your web designs, these Magento 2 pricing can range anywhere from $83 up to $99.
What is the Magento 2 custom theme?
A theme is a core component that determines the outlook of the elements and the entire website presented at the customer’s end. It is a combination of tailor-made templates, layouts, styles, and graphics to give your online Magento store a uniform experience. There are many different ways on ‘how to create a custom theme in Magento 2’ at Magento 2 development services guidelines. It uses theme.xml was launched in Magento 1.9, and also has a new folder structure in Magento 2. This structure works in the same way as it does in Magento 1.x. Moreover, it also has the added advantage of providing an unlimited selection of parent themes to inherit from, and lets you configure the theme.xml file in your theme also. You can hire Magento 2 developers, the best out there, to develop the best idiosyncratic theme for your Magento store with Folio3 at contact us.
What is the Magento parent theme?